Specialist, Service Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance is designed to build Client Loyalty through a consistent client experience in customer service. The QA group partners with leaders from across Schwab to provide coaching and feedback to representatives on their performance regarding those behaviors that build Client Loyalty. Analysts/Coaches draw upon personal experiences, professional training, and expertise to develop working relationships within the CS&S organization and to improve the client experience.
What you are good at
- Listen to recorded calls, live calls or ghost with representatives to assess performance
- Daily coaching and feedback on client interactions
- Partner with Team Managers to continually improve their representatives
- Ensure consistency in all client interactions through coaching and feedback
- Evaluate data and present trend analysis to business leaders, based on network or specific local segment needs
What you have
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses required. FINRA Series 66 and 9/10 strongly preferred
- Two or more years’ experience in a people manager and/or quality assurance coaching role in a call center environment preferred
- Strong knowledge of the securities industry and investment vehicles (e.g. IRAs, brokerage accounts)
- Self-directed, self-motivated, comfortable being supported virtually and able to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Excellent time management and organizational skill
- Exhibited success in creating a “through the client eye’s” experience with a focus on proactive and productive conversations
- Excellent analytical abilities as demonstrated by gathering, analyzing, and delivering information in both verbal and written formats
- Solid mentoring background, employee development skills, and understanding of coaching processes and varying adult learning styles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills, demonstrated by comfort in communicating at all levels of management to include officer levels
At Schwab, “Own Your Tomorrow” embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees unleash their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in disrupting a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth. We’re a modern financial services firm that stands apart from the industry, where you can go as far as your ambition takes you.
Hear from employees: What’s it like to work at Schwab!
The benefits of working at Schwab : a package designed to empower your health, wealth, career and life. Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. (Please click here to see policy.)
Schwab is also an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. We believe diversity and inclusion are part of our success as a company and our purpose of serving every client with passion and integrity.