Vice President, Branch Manager - Red Bank, NJ
Our branch network is part of the broader Investor Services organization and is primarily responsible for helping individuals and families with their financial needs, including retirement planning, charitable giving, estate planning, active investing or managing banking and lending needs. In more than 300 branch offices in 45 U.S. states, you'll find Branch Managers leading and coaching their teams as they work directly with our clients to achieve that common goal.
To readmore about our client offerings visit:Charles Schwab - Investor Services
What you are good at
Charles Schwab Branch Managers have responsibility for increasing the branch office’s revenues while expanding the client base. In this position, you will work closely with your team of Financial Consultants (FC), and Associate Financial Consultants (AFC) both in implementing firm wide sales strategies and in developing strategies at the communitylevel.
As the leader of a Charles Schwab Branch, you will inspire the sales professional teamand Client Service professionals as they provide investment guidance and support to clients primarily through face-to-face meetings. Unlike anyother job at Charles Schwab, the Branch Manager is the most critical role at the local market level, providing the service, advice, and leadership that have made us the force we are today.
Yourtypical day would include sales coaching and sales process management, development of branch team with effective training and performance management, client presentations with your sales team, analysis of performance data for trends and actions, interviewing prospective employees, collaborating with business partners sharing of the best methodsand performing the compliance and administrative tasks inherent in our industry.
We believe that our values have helped us to build both a successful business model and an extraordinarywork environment. We value teamwork, integrity, service, opencommunication, and perseverance. If you want to work at a firm that truly values your contributions, consider a career at Charles Schwab.
What you have
Required minimum skills and qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or equivalent work related experience
- A valid and active Series 7 license is required
- A valid and active Series 9/10 license is required
- A valid and active Series 66 (63/65) license is required
- A valid and active Life and Health Insurance license is required (may be obtained within a 120 day condition of employment)
- A valid and active Series 24 is preferred
- Additional designations are preferred: CFP, CFA, CIMA, and/or AAMS
- Demonstrated leadership, management and motivational skills
- A minimum of 5 years in the financial services industry with at least 4 years in a sales leadership capacity
- A desire to lead, a passion for sales management, and a deep commitment to client service
- Shown success in establishing quality cross enterprise partnerships
- Comprehensive industry and investment knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and a track record of success in sales, sales leadership and overall leadership
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.