Institutional Technology Help Desk Specialist
As a Technology Support Specialist, you are responsible for providing world class customer service to independent advisors and TD Ameritrade Clients. You will be responsible for providing technology support by answering inbound phone calls and answering e-mails. You will become the subject matter expert and provide best practice instructions for the web based applications.
What you are good at
- Review and research as well as accurately respond to all technology related inquiries escalated by Relationship Managers, trading, sales, and direct incoming advisor queues
- Maintain all technology services queues (phones, KANA, salesforce, workflow, Outlook e-mail) to attain service level goals
- Work closely with internal associates and advisors to troubleshoot errors and find solutions to technology challenges that prevent the proper use of our technology platforms and tools
- Maintain current knowledge of TD Ameritrade Institutional products and offerings
- Serve as point of escalation and resource for internal associates and advisors regarding ongoing technology issues and concerns / suggestions
What you have
- Knowledge of personal computer operating system technologies such as Windows, and Mac OS X to properly troubleshoot
- Knowledge of web-based technologies such as, Java, Flash, HTML, SSL, networking, etc. as used by advisors while accessing and utilizing TD Ameritrade technology platforms and tools
- 2 Year College Degree required (Finance, Information Management, or similar area)
- 4 Year College Degree preferred (Finance, Information Management, or similar area)
- Series 7 and 63 preferred
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
Workplace Flexibility Program: We're proud to support our employees in a working approach that allows you to bring your best self to work – whether that’s in the office or remote.
- Most Schwabbies have the opportunity to voluntarily work in the office or at home based on their preference, through the remainder of 2021.*
- When the firm is ready to fully return to the office, employees will have the flexibility of a hybrid work environment, spending some time working remote and some time in the office.
- Employees and managers can discuss and decide what works best for them, with additional flexibility available based on their role, business needs, and individual circumstances.
*Subject to change as Schwab is continually evaluating the current environment in order to best care for the safety and well-being of our employees.
phone support help technical experience customer service help desk
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.