Here at TD Ameritrade everything we do is centered around our Core Values and our mission to be the better investment firm for today’s investor. People Matter means we value and welcome diversity and want to inspire one another to reach our full potential. Being Client Driven ensures we anticipate what our clients value and need. Integrity & Trust is making sure we’re honest, trustworthy and accountable for our actions. Openness & Collaboration ensures we share information and inspire and challenge one another to be better. Meaningful Innovation means we apply new ideas, methods, and use tools to uncover and seize opportunities that creates lasting value for our organization and those we serve.
As a Relationship Manager you will help drive our industry leading service culture by:
- Handling incoming advisor and client phone calls to provide operational expertise, share industry and organizational best practices, troubleshoot complex situations and resolve service issues
- Acting as a liaison between our internal support teams, including Sales, Risk Management, Trading, Retirement Accounts, Technology etc, and our advisors and clients
- Educating advisors and clients on processes, services and procedures of the TD Ameritrade platforms
- Working together with our clients to problem solve and create a positive client experience
- Communicating and listening to create lasting business relationships
At TD Ameritrade we believe our associates are the heart of our business. As a Relationship Manager you will:
- Participate in a training program developed to equip you with the knowledge and confidence needed to succeed
- Gain financial services and RIA knowledge
- Develop and nurture business to business relationships
- Be provided with company sponsored training to obtain the Series 7 and
- Series 63 licenses
What you will bring:
- An eagerness to learn and stay current on RIA industry trends through an interest in new technologies, demographic shifts, industry regulations and practice management topics.
- 2-3 years of demonstrated transferable customer service or relationship management skills
- Outstanding communication and listening skills
- Demonstrated ability and desire to prospect and nurture relationships and creatively provide solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Series 7 & 63 licenses required
Learn more about our Competitive Total Rewards and how we value Diversity.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.