Sr. Specialist, Institutional Technology and Product Services (Hybrid)
The Sr. Product Specialist will act as a service representative, business tester and product analyst, supporting technology solutions that address the portfolio rebalancing and trading needs of Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs). The Analyst will coordinate vital resources across the organization to ensure high quality technology, client experience and business process.
What you are good at
- Act as a subject-matter expert on portfolio rebalancing and trading product functionality
- Aid RIA Portfolio Managers with application to their business needs and what best practices to incorporate when Trading in
- Provide direct support to RIAs using and the Model Market Center on Veo One
- Act as an escalation path for Technology Services, supporting more complex questions and issues raised by advisors regarding on Veo One
- Promote quality control through business testing of product enhancements and new functionality
- Work with product managers, developers and architects to supervise and further product success
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure timely resolution of client requests/issues
- Document internal processes and procedures including inbound and outbound calls
- Process forms pertaining to and assist in building out new user activations and environments for RIAs
- Create and analyze management reports offered in
What you have
- Bachelor’s degree or work related experience required
- Active and valid FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses required (may be obtained on condition of employment)
- 3-5 years of financial services experience
- RIA industry experience a plus
- Acute attention to detail and strong bias for action and follow-up
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and exceptional Customer Service skills
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.