Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a small team supporting developers and working collaboratively with multiple agile teams to build, test and deploy new Thematic Investing suite of product offerings.
What you are good at
Our technology stack is built on Java, Python and Scala, running in AWS. You will be involved in all SDLC aspects, from designing build pipelines, supporting cloud environments to working on various POCs. You will gain a deep understanding the inner workings of the applications to identify needed monitors and create suitable runbooks. Your role will require a wealth of knowledge and field-proven experience to deliver on the success of the initiatives.
What you have
- 5+ years of DevOps experience in a Linux environment
- 2+ years of Cloud experience with AWS
- Solid understanding of Cloud architectures and best practices
- Strong knowledge of the commonly used AWS services with hands-on experience
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts such as routing, subnetting, NATing etc
- Strong Linux sysadmin skills, the shell is your best friend
- Proficiency in scripting languages including Bash and Python
- Practical experience with Docker containerization
- Strong experience with CI/CD tooling, preferably Bamboo
- Experience with IaC, preferably Terraform
- Experience with configuration management tools, preferably Salt
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- AWS Certifications
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.