Sr Technical Analyst
What you are good at
The Technical Analyst will focus on the converting business requests into technical functional requirements and will be involved from requirements discovery, development through deployment phases of software development life cycle.
- Translate business needs into technical solutions and corresponding functional & technical requirements for software development process.
- Develop functional system documentation, data, activity & flow diagrams, data mappings, wire frames when required.
- Drive significant enhancements and work on streamlining processes along with introduction of new technologies to bring more flexible products to market quickly.
- Help in grooming of user stories and identifying requirements to drive the solution design
- Build key relationships with stakeholders and communicates with partners.
- Facilitate effective requirement discovery meetings while exhibiting confidence and extensive knowledge of business requirements and technology best practices.
- Partnering with business organizations to ensure expectations are met and acting as a liaison between business and technical teams to resolve issues.
- Participate in troubleshooting, analysis and resolution of Production Support issues by answering and providing details on key functional questions regarding application behavior.
- Help in different stages of the development life cycle to resolve issues or obstacles regarding requirements for development teams to build the solution, helps in test case reviews and design reviews.
What you have
- 8+ Years of Business System Analysis experience writing business requirements, technical requirements, impact analysis, and system/product documentation.
- Demonstrated experience in Behavior Driven Design (BDD) or Test Driven Design (TDD) is required.
- Proficient in collaborating with business and technical teams to understand requirements
- Ability to analyze data, data flow and generate data mappings to provide business solutions
- Experience in doing impact analysis and understanding data changes in upstream/downstream systems
- Solid experience and understanding of Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Experience and working knowledge of Web Applications, Databases, Web Services, Java, feed processing technologies.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision- making and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Word and Visio, UML tools, Wire framing tools, Requirements management tools & SDLC tools.
- Ability to handle tasks with competing priorities
- Experience working with peers with varying levels of experience.
- Prior experience/familiarity with interfacing with QA and production support
- Solid verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.