Treasury Analyst - Liquidity Analyst
The Liquidity Management group within Treasury handles liquidity planning across the corporation and its subsidiaries, including our bank and broker-dealers. We monitor regulatory ratios like the Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR), FR 2052a Liquidity Monitoring Report and their alignment, and develop associated tools to assist our business partners in analyzing the liquidity impacts of business decisions. We are responsible for the development of robust contingency liquidity analyses and plans to help identify emerging risks. This group is responsible for the design of company liquidity management policies, ensuring compliance at all times, and advancing to senior management as needed.
What you are good at
- Use data manipulation and automation tools like Alteryx and UiPath to perform sophisticated logical operations on datasets to produce and automate reports.
- Create SQL queries to analyze small to large sets of data and optimize as needed.
- Work multi-functionally with various partners across business and technology domains to understand and gather the data required.
- Analyze and interpret data from different sources like databases, csv files and spreadsheets and make recommendations for technical solutions and automation.
- Perform data analysis and defect identification. Uncover data discrepancies, and follow up with relevant partners to ensure closure.
- Act as treasury liaison in projects for developing liquidity monitoring tools.
- Clearly document and present analytical findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Assess the data and technology impact of regulatory changes and perform gap analysis
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedural documentation for all reports.
- Chip in to ad hoc analytical projects and reporting, primarily related to liquidity.
What you have
- Experience with data analysis and data interpretation, including experience with very large data sets
- Advanced Excel knowledge including advanced formula creation using compound Mathematical, Logical, Text and Reference formulas
- Experience with data manipulation and reporting tools like Alteryx is a must.
- Experience with financial systems and financial data.
- Ability to use SQL to extract information from various applications and systems, join tables as needed and identify and research anomalies;
- Excellent analytical, strategic planning, problem resolution skills
- Ability to cope with uncertainty, organize and balance multiple changing priorities and adapt to change;
- Ability to translate sophisticated business problems into discrete quantifiable components;
- Knowledge of liquidity regulatory reporting (FR 2052a, LCR, NSFR), is a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 5+ years of related work experience;
- Basic knowledge of finance
- Experience with AxiomSL ControllerView is a plus;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.