Client Service Specialist - Southlake, TX
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, all roles, including new hires, will continue to train and work from home while social distancing measures are in place.
The Client Service Specialist provides excellent service, operation and sales support to the Branch staff and our clients. Serves as the initial point of contact with responsibilities to greet, direct, and assist walk-in or call-in clients with any service-related issues as well as account questions, issues, problem resolution, and escalations. Builds positive relationships with peers, business partners, and colleagues while working effectively with others to accomplish organizational goals.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and administrative functions of the branch.
- Work with Branch Manager and Financial Consultants to communicate solutions either directly or indirectly with clients.
- Identify and refer lead opportunities to Financial Consultants.
- Acts as an onsite dedicated service expert on a wide range of client issues. Researches and resolves client issues in cooperation with back office partners.
- Adheres to all compliance/risk procedures and follows corporate and industry protocols.
- Assist Branch Manager in performing daily key compliance and oversight activities for the branch.
- Participate in projects to improve processes and enhance the client experience
- Perform duties with confidence, minimal supervision and sound judgment to mitigate risk for the firm.
- Research and resolution of complex client inquiries via phone, cases, and chat
- Education Level required: 2 Year College Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Education Level preferred: 4 Year College Degree
- Excellent communication and computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to use good judgment in line with TD Ameritrade’s policies and procedures when managing relationships
- Must have a sense of urgency, ability to multi-task, excellent organizational skills, and strong prioritization skills.
- Must demonstrate a positive and professional image at all times.
- Understanding of financial services industry operations
- Series 7 and 63 required or willingness to obtain within 90 days of hire
- Series 65 and/or 66 preferred
- 1-2 years of customer service and/or sales experience preferred.
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.