Affirmative Action Employment Compliance
As a member of Schwab’s legal department, you will be responsible for handling the corporate Affirmative Action (AA) program and Schwab’s obligations as an AA employer.
What you are good at
In this role, you will provide analysis, reporting, communication, training, compliance oversight and audit management related to AA, including:
- Preparing annual AA plans for Schwab’s reporting entities and figuring out AA goals;
- Analyzing and synthesizing large volumes of data;
- Communicating with Human Resources (HR) and business/location leaders on AA plans and goals;
- Collaborating with HR Talent Acquisition on appropriate hiring practices and documentation in Schwab’s applicant tracking system;
- Collaborating with other HR functions on AA efforts throughout the employee lifecycle;
- Promoting and recording AA outreach;
- Developing AA policies and practices;
- Filing annual government reports (EEO-1, Vets 4212, California Pay Report) and coordinating and responding to Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) audits; and
- Supporting Diversity & Inclusion, Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), and other corporate initiatives.
What you have
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 5+ years of experience with AA laws and regulations and OFCCP compliance;
- 7+ years of experience with general employment law and disability accommodation;
- 2+ years of business analytics:
- Demonstrated Excel skills;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to collaborate across inter-disciplinary teams;
- Experience dealing with internal and external audits;
- Financial services industry experience and knowledge of and familiarity with banking organizations and regulation a plus; and
- Workday and ICIMS (applicant processing) experience a plus.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.