Associate Product Owner
The Client Service & Support team at Schwab is seeking an Associate Product Owner for our Contact Center Technology team. Reporting to the Senior Team Manager, Platform and Routing, this position plays an integral role in helping developing the next generation voice and omni-channel customer experiences. As the Associate Product Owner you will be responsible for understanding business needs and priorities at a tactical level, providing communication and coordination between the business and the product development teams.
The ideal candidate will have a desire to learn and be flexible with change due to the dynamic environment of the voice channel space. The candidate will use strategies that foster an environment of teamwork and creativity. This role is ideal for someone with an entrepreneurial approach and real-world experience distilling business value and goals into roadmaps and refined product backlogs.
What you are good at
- You will help with delivering on enterprise-wide multi-year development plans
- You will help with driving partner and organizational alignment on product priorities, business strategy, trade-off decisions and investment
- You will help with crafting detailed business requirements to define product features as well as the user experience, and related acceptance criteria
- Champion Agile methodologies, supporting your team members in their product owner roles in daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning sessions, backlog prioritization, user story preparation and demos
- You will build and foster positive relationships with key team members across multiple domains
- Collaborate with development and QA teams to manage implementation of technology projects
- Use data and analytics to drive platform (product) decisions in a contact center environment
What you have
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager, preferred
- Prefer 2+ years of experience in implementing / operating in complex Voice Channel routing solutions for contact centers, preferably in large scale organizations
- Experience with Agile methods and process
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- A “can do” attitude that leans towards action and the ability to overcome obstacles and successfully execute on multiple projects simultaneously, at times under extremely tight deadlines with minimal direction
- A creative problem solver and have a keen interest in ensuring the best possible experience for our users and, ultimately, our clients
- Possess a fine attention to detail and a disciplined approach to developing applications
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.