Institutional Specialist - Alliance
Charles Schwab Advisor Custody & Trading (ACT) is the industry leader in providing custodial, trading, technology and practice management to independent advisory firms. In partnership with ACT, Schwab Alliance provides premium services for clients of independent financial advisors. The services provide practical financial tools and resources and a dedicated service team to complement the advisor-client relationship.
Alliance’s vision is to act as a liaison for the Financial Advisor, enhancing their client product and service offering by leveraging the scale of Schwab. Brokerage Service Specialists carry out that vision by working in small, highly collaborative teams that consistently strive to provide a positive experience in every client interaction.
What you are good at
As a Brokerage Service Specialist you will be the primary point of contact for the clients of independent advisors who custody assets with Schwab and provide “best in class” service. It’s this level of service that differentiates us from our competitors and serves as a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Proactively consult and educate clients of Independent Investment Advisors
- Research and respond to client issues related to online enrollment, forms, trading, tax reporting, transfers, and various other areas of product knowledge and support
- Collaborate with internal partners in delivery of timely and accurate information in response to inquiries and/or service issues
What you have
- Resilient attitude to help achieve client satisfaction in a continuous call environment
- Ability to adapt and implement changes as market and business conditions evolve
- A drive to constantly improve the client experience
- Ability to establish trust and rapport with clients over the phone
- Active and valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 licenses are required.
- Successful completion of our Client Focus Assessment which measures potential talent and role fit.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage complex work, be self-directed, and quickly develop a full understanding of our business
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.