Treasury Analyst � Liquidity Analytics
The Liquidity and Funding Management group within Treasury handles liquidity and funding planning across the corporation and its subsidiaries, including our bank and broker-dealers. We monitor and ensure adherence to regulatory ratios including the Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) and associated public disclosures, Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR), FR 2052a Liquidity Monitoring Report. We also develop tools to assist our business partners in analyzing the liquidity impacts of business decisions. We work with our second line partners to assist in the development of robust contingency liquidity analyses and plans to help identify emerging risks. This group is responsible for the design of company liquidity management policies, ensuring compliance at all times, and advancing issues to senior management as needed. We work with internal and external partners on multiple ongoing examinations and audits of liquidity practices. This is an individual contributor role within the Liquidity Analytics group
What you are good at
- Provide daily variance analysis of Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) and Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR), understand business drivers of variances and communicate them effectively to business teams
- Monitor daily customer activities, investigate large transactions, and identify impacts on liquidity and funding needs
- Provide sweep projections to assist cash management and liquidity planning
- Improve sweep projection tools to increase analytical capabilities and provide impactful intelligence
- Automate liquidity and funding processes to improve timeliness of information and enable pro-active decision making
- Assist in providing ongoing liquidity coverage ratio investment allocation to the portfolio managers
- Assist in providing senior note issuance and capital action advises to facilitate capital planning
- Handle short-term and long-term cash flow forecasting for multiple legal entities
- Partner with the cash management team, develop and automate cash forecasting capabilities
- Chip in to ad hoc analytical projects, primarily related to liquidity and funding
What you have
- Experience with data analysis and data interpretation, including experience with very large data sets;
- Advanced SQL skill to extract information from various applications and systems and to identify and research anomalies
- Excellent analytical, strategic planning, sophisticated problem resolution and leadership skills;
- Ability to translate sophisticated business problems into discrete quantifiable components;
- Knowledge of regulatory rules (LCR, NSFR, Enhanced Prudential Standards, Basel III, Liquidity Stress Testing), is highly preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree a plus;
- 5+ years of related work experience in a financial organization;
- General understanding of statistical methodologies and applications;
- Basic knowledge of finance and accounting, particularly in the bank and broker-dealer space;
- Advanced skills in Excel;
- Knowledge of Python or other program language is a plus;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to construct and utilize sophisticated financial models;
- Strong interpersonal and management skills with the shown ability to build cross-functional relationships and to interact effectively with senior management;
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize and balance multiple, changing priorities;
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.