Outsourcing Governance Manager
As Outsourcing Governance Manager, you will work within the STS Offshore Governance Office to deliver on the objectives and outcomes aligned with the STS outsourcing strategy. These objectives include:
- Ensuring long term sustainability of STS outsourcing model via a centralized governance body with clearly defined outcomes
- Enabling alignment of OGO governance processes with top down outsourcing guiding principles
- Using 3rd party vendors as a source for flexible resources while safeguarding STS and enterprise from undue risk
- Defining governance processes and establish supporting tools to optimize the resourcing of STS’s Agile teams
What you are good at
- Accountable for OGO governance objectives and strategic outcomes of our outsourcing engagements; ensure the outsourcing activities operate within the STS outsourcing guiding principles
- Partner with CVM, HR, Legal and Finance to fulfill Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) objectives
- Work with CVM to finalize non-legal aspects of vendor contracts, service levels and pricing
- Provide thought leadership and oversight for the Outsourcing Engagement Managers and the overall success of the Offshore Governance Office
What you have
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience (10 years)
- Experience managing teams and addressing multi-functional stakeholder expectations (2+ years)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement standards, policies and procedures
- Proven track recording of controlling and optimizing outsourcing costs and productivity
- Able to work with individuals across various organizations and management levels
- Financial services industry experience and offshore vendor resource management experience a plus.
- Prior job knowledge and financial experience with an understanding of spend thresholds and continuously monitor/manage unit labor costs
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to anticipate issues and to design appropriate solutions
- Use relationships and insights to successfully influence others. Build authentic and trusted relationships to create alignment and support.
- Highly collaborative; comfortable with debate and willing to challenge the status quo.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.