Outsourcing Vendor Coordinator
As Outsourcing Program Coordinator, you will work within the Schwab Technology Services (STS) Offshore Governance Office (OGO) to deliver on the objectives and outcomes aligned with the STS outsourcing strategy. These objectives include:
- Ensuring long term sustainability of STS outsourcing model via a centralized governance body with clearly defined outcomes
- Enabling alignment of OGO governance processes with top down outsourcing guiding principles
- Using 3rd party vendors as a source for flexible resources while safeguarding STS and enterprise from undue risk
- Defining governance processes and establish supporting tools to optimize the resourcing of STS’s Agile teams
What you are good at
- Maintain dedicated relationship with one or more in-scope vendors
- Oversee contracting and performance management (including productivity) of in-scope vendors
- Develop relationship with and understand the needs of STS stakeholders
- Develop and manage balanced scorecards for each vendor to maintain performance within financial and non-financial SLAs
- Ad Hoc reporting and analysis for compliance, risk management and workforce planning
- Partner with Corporate Vendor Management to negotiate nonlegal items with vendors, such as statements of work, service levels and pricing
What you have
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience (minimum 4 years)
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to anticipate issues and to design appropriate solutions
- Leverage relationships and insights to successfully influence others. Build authentic and trusted relationships to create alignment and support.
- Proven track recording of controlling and optimizing outsourcing costs and productivity
- Financial services industry experience and offshore vendor resource management experience a plus.
- Vendor relationship management experience with an understanding of metrics/scorecards for vendors that includes financial and non-financial SLAs
- Exceptional communication, documentation and task management skills
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and to follow through on commitments to completion.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.