Regional Banking Manager
The Bank Sales team is seeking a high potential Regional Banking Manager (RBM) who will act as the Bank’s subject matter authority. The RBM is tasked with driving a deeper understanding of our products and services among Financial Consultants (FCs) in the retail branches as well as with Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) who utilize Schwab to custody their clients’ assets.
What you are good at
- Serve as a primary business development and sales support resource for all Schwab clients and prospects within Southeast
- Deliver internal field communications, host events with branch and firm partners, participate in client events as keynote speakers, and promote new product/program launches
- Have a high frequency of individual FC and RIA meetings to support these groups in assessing, developing, and communicating solutions to clients and prospects
- Assist FCs/RIAs in strategic thought to recommend Bank solutions based on goals and parameters outlined by their clients
- Provide ongoing feedback to Bank Product Management and Client Experience regarding new products, services, pricing, and marketing support
- Engage in client meetings as needed for sophisticated scenarios and consultations
- The position of Regional Banking Manager carries out no supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Bank's policies and aligns with all laws, rules, and regulations applicable to the position.
What you have
- 5+ years of relationship management experience in developing enhanced affiliations with Bank or Brokerage field partners to support business development activities
- Shown ability to influence others, provide enhanced sales closing skills and deliver specific product and technical knowledge for all Bank offerings
- In depth financial background in both home lending and asset-based lending with focus on high net worth clients
- Deep analytical skills, including the business perspective to anticipate issues and their impact on other areas of the company and to actively ensure that their impact is addressed
- Strong internal and external client focus, including ability to think in terms of client experience/perspective
- High confidence level in public speaking, as well as strong communication skills
- Ability to travel while effectively leading a large territory with the skill to multi-task while remaining organized and responsive
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Active Series 7 and 63/66 licensing required
- Current NMLS is preferred
Target Total Compensation - 1 - 300,000.
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience -- talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.