Senior Corporate Real Estate Business Intelligence Manager
This role will be responsible for developing all reporting and data metrics to communicate the real estate portfolio footprints and performance to leadership across all enterprises within the company.
What you are good at
- Develop and maintain reporting of metrics and analysis on the real estate footprint and performance across all business enterprises within the company.
- Build dashboards and visuals to help communicate the data needed for decision making
- Work with large data sets and quality control check all work produced
- Support the CRE leadership team in real estate strategy analytics, reporting, and ad hoc projects
- Engage across functional teams to establish and maintain metrics for occupancy performance and management reporting
- Assist with supply / demand analysis, headcount projections and capacity planning
- Review the current state of the portfolio, location, and employee demographics
- Partner with CRE leaders (and HR) to research and assess labor demographics, market demand, community preferences, economic benefits, etc.
What you have
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and the ability to interpret sophisticated data
- Ability to synthesize and analyze large amounts of data and communicate relevant findings
- Advanced Tableau skills with the ability to distill sophisticated information into graphic format to support the clear communication of ideas. Experience in making Tableau dashboards. Ability to instruct other team members Tableau skills.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically MS Excel (skills include pivots, vlookup, and VBA)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong project/program management skills, well-organized and a planning mind set
- Self-motivated, independent, organized, proactive, highly responsive, reciprocal, and adaptable to constant change
- Ability to work in a fast-paced business environment
- Able to enhance performance and cultivate innovation with key partners
- Experience in creating
- Experienced in the execution of benchmarking, industry trends and workplace innovation
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.