Senior Manager – Business Analyst
We are currently offering the opportunity for a business analyst to join our Continuous Improvement Team. Our team makes lives easier for our clients and employees within Client Service & Support by driving product and process improvements. You will be driving technology & digital enhancements, using speech analytics, client and employee feedback, and user centered design to remove pain points and create efficiencies in contact center systems, products, and processes. You will transform data into insights and make recommendations to improve and transform the firm. You will work cross-functionally and explore ways to drive meaningful positive change. You will utilize strategic thinking, business process, change management and firm experience to be a leader to influence and drive change.
What you are good at
- Provide support to the Client Service & Support leadership team
- Partner with leadership and the business to collect and analyze data to inform and help drive successful outcomes of project goals
- Create presentation materials including project leadership updates
- Modify and build processes to manage & communicate success
- Continuously build a lifecycle of improvement for how we evaluate and administer the program throughout the organization while keeping ties to the success of the program across the firm
- Work with business partners to understand business process, business flows and opportunities to enhance the service model
- Own and drive initiatives and efforts to completion
What you have
The successful candidate must be fully committed to serving the needs of clients, employees, and shareholders. In addition, the individual must possess strong conceptual, planning, partnership, execution, organizational, and communication skills and be effective at establishing and obtaining commitment to business goals to achieve superior business results, including quality and productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
- Thorough knowledge of brokerage/financial services & customer service
- Experience working with Lean methodology
- Black belt preferred but not required
- 3+ years of experience with managing and delivering process improvement projects
- 2+ years of experience with interfacing with and presenting to leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence, build consensus and integrate complex information and experience working collaboratively and implementing ideas.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations
- Outstanding collaboration skills and experience with building partnerships
- Significant experience developing, implementing and tracking metrics, data analysis and reporting at the organizational level
- Experience with Tableau or similar tools, sequel, speech analytics and data mining
- Experience with the development and implementation of projects involving multiple and complex data sets
- The ability to deal well with ambiguity
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Strong emotional intelligence/maturity and senior level executive presence
Flexibility Remote Work from Home investments careers securities license Lean methodology
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.