Senior Manager, Sales Operations & Project Management (Individual Contributor)
Charles Schwab Bank (CSB) has shown successful in serving the lending needs of Schwab’s core Retail consumer clients which is an important business line we will continue to grow. We now have a unique opportunity to expand our lending capabilities by targeting Schwab’s high net worth (HNW) clients and registered investment advisory (RIA) firms.
To seize this growth opportunity, we will build a separate, parallel lending business model using Charles Schwab Premier Bank (CSPB) to serve HNW clients and RIA firms with sophisticated credit profiles, and higher service level expectations requiring a different approach with specialized expertise to serve their needs. CSPB provides white-glove, dedicated service to our clients while seamlessly collaborating with a wide variety of business partners on their behalf. We, as highly engaged financial service professionals, strive to inspire client loyalty by providing guidance and solutions to fulfill client needs.
The Senior Manager, Business Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the Senior Banking team, as we establish and refine the operating model to deliver on our HNW client relationship strategies. This role will tap into a broad range of skills and fields helping the business executive and leadership team in the day-to-day operation of the business. The Senior Manager, Business Operations Manager reports to the Managing Director, HNW Relationships Sales.
Workplace Flexibility Program: We're proud to support our employees in a working approach that allows you to bring your best self to work – whether that’s in the office or remote.
- Most Schwabbies have the opportunity to voluntarily work in the office or at home based on their preference*
- When the firm is ready to fully return to the office, employees will have the flexibility of a hybrid work environment, spending some time working remote and some time in the office.
- Employees and managers can discuss and decide what works best for them, with additional flexibility available based on their role, business needs, and individual circumstances.
*Subject to change as Schwab is continually evaluating the current environment in order to best care for the safety and well-being of our employees.
What you are good at
- Building a strong understanding of CSPB’s offerings, and key opportunities in the marketplace.
- Serve as a liaison between Relationship Sales team and business partners to ensure seamless integration of strategic priorities across business lines and channels (e.g., marketing, product and business strategy)
- Provide support and insight to enhance sales practices through reporting, creating field resources and presentations to engage our partners and their end clients.
- Establish and refine operational processes, employee training workflows, support audit reviews and various needs of the business.
- Collaborating with leaders and team members across the network with ability to build, maintain and strengthen relationships and inspire key business outcomes. Support the evolution of segmentation models focused on the relationship and lending needs of high-net-worth clients.
- Continually evaluating and driving transformation through the implementation of new systems and business processes designed to enhance the client and employee experience.
What you have
- 7+ years of relevant experience and Bachelor's Degree or MBA preferred.
- 5+ years in consulting, strategy, product management, sales operations or client experience type roles preferred.
- Financial Services industry experience is preferred.
- A client-centric focus that keeps clients in the forefront of decisions and connects plans and actions to our purpose of serving investors and branch network personnel.
- Demonstrated experience forming relationships and working with cross-functional teams to design and deliver client experience initiatives, including evaluating opportunities and making recommendations based on the unique needs of the business.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including being able to synthesize data, develop cohesive business reasons and recommendations, influence partners and create and deliver compelling presentations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-focused with superior project management skills and the ability to multi-task and work efficiently to meet target dates on an independent basis.
- Ability to gain the respect and support of senior leadership, partners and peers and lead a team of individuals in delivering against our strategy.
- Positive demeanor, passion, professionalism, and strong follow through, with high level of integrity and ethics.
- The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with those inside or outside of the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a sophisticated, dynamic environment.
- Outstanding "soft" skills - including ability to work well with a diverse range of partners and proactive, can-do demeanor.
- As a team member, the ability and desire to work reciprocally with those on a team; as a team leader, interest, skill, and success in getting groups to learn to work together reciprocally.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.