Service Associate, Schwab Wealth Advisory
Schwab Wealth Advisory is Schwab’s premier, fee-based, and non-discretionary wealth management program, passionate about delivering exceptional service to help clients achieve their financial goals. We believe that wealth management should be designed to reflect clients’ unique circumstances and needs. As a Service Associate, you will deliver premiumservicein wealth management to our high-net-worth clients through inbound calls.
We value integrity, open communication, strong market knowledge, and a passion for client service. If you want to work with a firm that is dynamic, client focused, invests in your growth, and values your contributions, consider a career as a Service Associate.
To learn more about the culture at Schwab, click here to meet our people.
What you are good at
As a Service Associate,you will be a part of a fast-paced environment on a small, highly reciprocal team of 10-15 professionals.You will play an integral role to the success of Schwab Wealth Advisory by servicing our premier clients virtually via inbound calls.You will be responsiblefor delivering extraordinary and consistent service experiences, providing technical assistance, placing solicited trades, and strengthening client relationships. You will leverage your client facing experience to provide resolutions on foundational questions regarding portfolio management, financial planning, and financial markets/economy.
Thisopportunitywill allow you build a strong foundation in wealth management and sets you on the path to becoming a Wealth Advisor. Your manager will be focused on your professional development through coaching and ongoing training to prepare you for the next opportunity in Schwab Wealth Advisory.
Other areas where you will maintain and grow your competencies:
- Customer Orientation: Provide white glove service through strong problem resolution and anticipating client needs to result in first contact resolution.
- Exceptional Oral and Written Communication: Highly effective communication skills and the ability to articulate our approach to advice, portfolio construction, and planning.
- Thoroughness: Strong acumen for service accuracy and client follow up. Proactively leverage tools and resources within their problem-solving process. Strong accuracy in placing trades with minimal errors.
- Building Collaborative Relationships:Ability to connect with others in a way that fosters trust and creates collaborative relationships;Must be able to develop and maintain good cross departmental working relationships.
- Fostering Teamwork: Ability to collaborate and support team members through a relational work style. Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team, while handling multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously.
What you have
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to contributeto the SWAI strategy. Essential skills include:
- Active and valid FINRA Series 7 license required
- Active and valid FINRA 66 licenses required (may be obtained with a 120-day COE)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the financial services industry
- Experience servicing high-net-worth clients preferred
Target Total Compensation – 53,400 - 96,900
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience -- talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.