Service Relationship Manager, Advisor Family Office
In Advisor Family Office, we have built our business on serving the needs of Multi-Family & Single-Family Offices and advancing an industry that helps the advisor and their ultra-wealthy clients thrive. We understand their complex needs, and work side by side providing them the support to help them manage their firm and meet their goals. We are dedicated to championing and serving the unique needs of advisors in this space.
The Service Relationship Managers provide dedicated, world-class service to our advisors and their UHNW end-clients in the family office specialized service model. Service Relationship Managers have a deep expertise and understanding of their advisor’s business that allows them to simplify the complex and provide them with a dedicated level of service, backed by an ecosystem of extensive resources and support.
What you are good at
- Managing workflow and projects of your primary advisor relationship while providing superior overall relationship management service to our advisors and their end clients in a fast paced, team environment.
- Maintaining a strong band of communication between internal business partners, including sales and leadership.
- Managing and growing the existing relationship with your clients and influencing positive change in their operations, as well as communicating policy changes to them.
- Demonstrating superior understanding of features and benefits of Schwab tools, products, and services to encourage adoption while offering solution-based service.
- Anticipating potential risk issues pertaining to all facets of the operation while presenting and implementing proactive solutions.
- Partnering with all departments within Advisor Services to provide creative ideas and solutions that will benefit the business and set the strategic direction of the specialization.
What you have
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting Registered Investment Advisors and their clients, preferred
- Attributes of an entrepreneurial self-starter; and have a proven ability to deliver excellent client service with the ability to anticipate and resolve problems under your own initiative.
- Ability to support positive relationships between the client and Schwab through fostering successful internal partnerships.
- Superior communication, presentation, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Passion for service, professionalism, positivity, and strong work ethic with a high level of integrity and teamwork.
- In-depth knowledge of Advisor Services products, services, complex subject matters, policies, and procedures as well as demonstrated brokerage industry knowledge.
- Excellent relationship management skills including collaborating, influencing, and negotiating. Demonstrated ability to problem solve, interact with individuals at various levels, and think on your feet.
- Initiative to create change through process improvements, training and streamlining functions.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to prioritize business needs and manage time effectively.
- Ability to identify potential risk situations and mitigate timely and effectively.
- Advanced technical skills with team-orientation and the ability to act as a resource for development of the team’s effectiveness. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Flexibility to travel for client visits/events on a limited basis.
- Skill and experience in delivering professional presentations to both large and small groups.
- FINRA Series 7, 63 (or 66) licenses required
- FINRA Series 9/10 or 24/4 licenses required (or willing to obtain within 180 days of hire)
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.