Sr. Analytics Program Manager
Charles Schwab's Strategic Initiatives and Change/Communication team is responsible leading data and analytics strategic initiatives along with roadmap integration and reporting. The team also leads communications and change management to drive strong execution while providing standardization and optimization opportunities across the Data Analytics and Insights (DAI) department.
Schwab's DAI department is leading the way to help drive business decisions through data and analytics. The department's core mission as a team is to accelerate Schwab’s client and business value harnessing the power of Data, Analytics & AI.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing, organizing, and reporting the DAI portfolio of projects and building out the integrated roadmap for the department. The role will provide you with the opportunity to work closely with key partners and stakeholders to execute on the goals of the team.
What you are good at
- Provide program support and roadmap delivery for the DAI department
- Develop communications, reporting, and transparency for:
- Timelines, deliverables, dependencies, logistics
- Metrics, status, milestones
- Resourcing, budgets, benefits
- Responsible for regular review sessions with DAI Relationship Managers to understand and communicate the business portfolio of projects
- Build and manage a project tracking and reporting framework that is manageable, transparent, and scalable
- Define, build, and manage the digital footprint of the department for projects (e.g., Jira, SharePoint)
- Publish work products and documentation (e.g., policies, standards)
- Coordinate logistics for meetings/forums with participants up to the VP level
- Identify and share potential process improvements and waste reduction
- Help guide decision making in DAI through reporting insights
- Analyze project details to determine trends and problem areas and communicate findings to management
What you have
- Self-starter and independent thinker who can hit the ground running
- Extremely organized and excellent communicator
- Tableau, Confluence, Jira, and Agile experience is preferred
- Ability to handle multiple project assignments simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Actively and proactively participates in collaboration sessions with Business Relationship Managers
- Strong problem solving, decision making, analytical thinking, and conflict resolution capabilities
- Ability to think creatively and have flexibility.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required for interactions across organization
- Experience facilitating large group/team meetings and presenting to senior management
- Exhibits behaviors indicating a focus on goals, overcoming obstacles, and promoting teamwork.
- Experience in conducting ROI analysis for potential and existing projects.
- Respectfully challenge the norm and demonstrated ability to improve the process and efficiency of the team.
- Ability to research solutions, analyze tools, and make educated decisions/proposal to share with upper management
- Experience managing Project Portfolios and all key components
- 6+ years of Sr. Project Manager or Program Management experience
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.