As a Talent Advisor, you will partner closely with business hiring teams to source, attract and assess high impact talent for the Digital & Technology business segments. You will also design and execute a tailored recruiting strategy while providing a positive and consultative experience for hiring leaders and candidates throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
What you are good at
- Drive the strategic priorities and talent strategy for assigned business functions and develop a strong business insight.
- Build and maintain key partner relationships throughout client business groups and HR.
- Analyze data trends (i.e. labor market supply/demand, workforce trends, Schwab’s employment brand position) and share insights with business leaders & HRBPs to devise an appropriate sourcing strategy.
- Work with business teams to clearly understand their short and long-term staffing needs and provide recommendations.
- Guide managers on writing accurate and effective job descriptions.
- Educate hiring teams on making impactful hiring decisions and crafting compelling offer packages.
- Actively partner with the Sourcing, Talent Attraction Program teams to support business needs.
- Promote Schwab at job fairs, campus recruiting, and community & diversity events as needed.
- Evaluate and assess potential candidates, while marketing opportunities at Schwab.
- Deliver qualified diverse slates of talent for all positions.
- Conduct job offer discussions with candidates.
- Master recruiting processes by following internal policies and procedures, reviewing reporting metrics, and by being aligned with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Advise on effective and legal interviewing practices.
- Facilitate interview team debrief discussions.
- Maintain system documentation and up to date candidate records.
- Champion a strong community across recruiting and HR by proactively sharing information and collaborating on assigned initiatives.
- Deliver clear, concise and accurate client ready information at multiple levels.
What you have
- 5-10 years full cycle recruiting experience in a corporate and/or agency environment preferred.
- Experience recruiting for technical roles is preferred.
- Background in recruiting for diverse, sourcing intensive roles requiring the use of innovative sourcing channels.
- Experience crafting a customized recruiting strategy based on business specific goals/objectives.
- Ability to influence through insights from labor market data/industry intel.
- Ability to integrate innovative recruiting practices into recruiting strategies including proactive sourcing, pipeline management, networking, talent assessment, market research and job analysis.
- Outstanding competency-based interviewing and assessment skills.
- Excellent candidate conversion skills, including marketing & selling of Schwab as an employer of choice.
- Effective problem-solving and consultation skills.
- Ability to gain credibility and build proven relationships with candidates and hiring teams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to handle a workload of up to 25+ requisitions at a time (for less difficult roles, volume could be higher).
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources or related field is strongly preferred or equivalent experience.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.