We are looking for a talented Software Developer to join the Marketing Technologies organization to implement new workflows and migrate existing workflows into Workfront SaaS platform. As well as, developing the appropriate supporting documentation of the implementation and vital training materials. Ideal candidate shares our passion for technology, innovation, excellence and enjoys fast-paced environment, collaboration and being part of a high performing team.
What you are good at
- Implementing new and migrating existing workflows in Workfront SaaS platform
- Design, development, deployment and documentation of implementations
- Lead in design and implementation of new stories and bug fixes.
- Mentor junior staff in the team and help them reach their career goals.
- Provide technical direction and support to the rest of your team
- Participate in product roadmap discussions and long term planning for your team
- Develop tools and practices that will increase the efficiency of your team
- Partnering with fellow developers, product owners, technical leads and architects.
- Work closely with architects and business partners to define Agile stories for new capabilities
What you have
- Experience with Workfront work flow management system. System Administrator, implementation specialist or similar role preferred.
- Microsoft .net development experience
- Experience working in Agile teams and tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Workato is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to analyze, propose and implement timely, cost effective, quality solutions for all issues or stories within area of responsibility
- Effective time management. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Have a passion for problem solving, the ability to quickly learn new concepts, and must be able to interact with all levels of technical and business teams
- Be a team player, self-motivated and able to work collaboratively across organizations
- Demonstrable ability to compose and deliver technical presentations or other forms of documentation to various levels of technical and non-technical management
- BS or higher in computer science or related technical field
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.