Our Branch Network has over 325 offices and is part of the broader Investor Services organization. The branch network is the spoke that connects our clients to all the products and services Schwab offers with the goal of helping clients own their tomorrow. The branch team is composed of Branch Managers, Assistant Branch Managers, Financial Consultants, Associate Financial Consultants, Financial Consultant Partners, Client Relationship Managers, and Client Relationship Specialists.
Potential Career Progression
In the Branch network, there are many paths that can be taken based on your career goals. Here are just a few examples.
What differentiates us
Schwab’s focus on wealth management, its wide array of products and solutions, and its transparent compensation structure all allow branch employees to focus on the client’s needs. You are set up for success, including coaching and development, and mentorship from leadership. You have a seat at the table with management, and innovation is highly encouraged.
"When I think about the culture at Charles Schwab, two words come to mind, honor and integrity. My firsthand knowledge confirms its reputation on the street. The organization really stands out when it comes to its commitment to its clients and employees. I truly believe that they take care of us and that lets me focus on my work; helping shape the financial future of my clients."
Diversity and inclusion initiatives
Schwab has always been dedicated to building and maintaining a dynamic organization and culture that values and reflects the individual strengths of every employee. We understand that through diversity we gain a wider range of perspectives and experiences, which benefits everyone and enables us to support our business strategy of "seeing through clients’ eyes."
Our diversity and inclusion commitment
Our commitment to building an inclusive environment where everyone feels valued is part of what sets us apart. There are four key pillars to our approach:
- Increasing Workforce Diversity, because talent comes from a broad spectrum of human qualities and strengths
- Building on Our Inclusive Workplace, embracing an inclusive culture felt across the organization
- Serving a Diverse Marketplace Needs, because leveraging our differences matters to our clients’ success
- Supporting Communities, making a positive impact on the communities where we live and work
New to Financial Services? The Schwab Financial Consultant Academy is a developmental rotational program that prepares individuals for a career as a Financial Consultant in one of our branches.
Learn More >
Virtual Networking Event
Retail Investor Services & Licensed Sales and Advice Careers
Next Available: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 @ 10-11:30am MST
Why should you attend?
- Breakthrough conventional barriers and actually engage with a member of our talent acquisition team!
- Get tailored answers to your specific questions.
- Discover if Schwab is the company for you.
- Take charge of your career and put yourself in the driver's seat.
Register for January Event Here >
Can't attend in January, check out our future Networking Opportunities: