Client Banking Services Team Manager
Client Banking Services (CBS) provides service to Schwab Bank and Schwab One clients. As a division of the Client Service & Support (CS&S) organization, our goal is to deliver world class experiences that promote the firm’s Purpose to “champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity.” We cultivate an environment of engaged professionals, who inspire client loyalty through understanding and addressing client needs, personalizing every interaction, and valuing all clients and their time.
What you are good at
As a Team Manager in Client Banking Services, you will:
- Lead a team of up to 12 client service professionals
- Make decisions that are aligned with “Through Clients’ Eyes” philosophy
- Leverage available resources to monitor key performance indicators and review outliers
- Diagnose areas of opportunity and provide actionable feedback that focuses on behavioral changes and results in improved performance
- Maximize coaching time with effective planning and execution
- Drive accountability through consistency in messaging, follow up, and reinforcement
- Accept changing business needs and guide professionals through shifting priorities
- Build an engaging environment that is stimulating, focuses on creating solutions, and encourages employees to collaborate and build on each other’s strengths
- Take a culture-focused approach to risk management, where risk is considered as a component of serving our clients and building trust
- Focus on strategic objectives that promote ease of doing business for our clients
- Apply our Leadership at Schwab Imperatives: Chart Our Future, Deliver On Our Purpose, and Empower Our People
What you have
- Active FINRA Series 7, 63 (or 66), and 9/10 (or 8) licenses
- Minimum of three years of banking/financial services industry experience
- Minimum of one year of supervisory/management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for providing client-centric solutions
- High level of integrity and ethics
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism, and strong business acumen
Ideal candidates will also have the following preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Additional management or leadership training
- Prior experience with staffing and workforce management
At Schwab, “Own Your Tomorrow” embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees unleash their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in disrupting a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth. We’re a modern financial services firm that stands apart from the industry, where you can go as far as your ambition takes you.
Hear from employees: What’s it like to work at Schwab!
The benefits of working at Schwab : a package designed to empower your health, wealth, career and life. Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. (Please click here to see policy.)
Schwab is also an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. We believe diversity and inclusion are part of our success as a company and our purpose of serving every client with passion and integrity.