Team Manager, Brokerage Service Rep
Client Service & Support (CS&S) is the primary service and trading arm for Schwab Investor Services. CS&S provides service to our retail clients to fulfill our purpose of championing every client’s goals with passion and integrity. The vision for CS&S is being engaged financial service professionals who inspire client loyalty by providing guidance and solutions to fulfill clients' needs. CS&S builds loyalty with clients and employees one interaction at a time. With a focus on employee development and collaboration, we help clients and employees reach their goals. As a Team Manager in Client Service will lead a team of approximately 12 Financial Services Professionals (including registered brokers, broker trainees, and customer service reps) to deliver value and memorable service experiences that promote client and employee loyalty.
What you are good at
- Build your team’s market expertise and Schwab product knowledge
- Develop team members through coaching, career development mentoring, and motivational techniques
- Assess and resolve escalated client issues at a moment’s notice, helping them navigate Schwab products and services
- Effectively recognize strategic business opportunities and seize them
- Work collaboratively with other managers and leadership in cross and
- Ability to effectively work through Employee Relations issues
- Demonstrates proficiency in making talent decisions (pay, hiring, recruiting)
- Drives Growth by embracing curiosity and innovation
- Consistently conducts effective coaching and development conversations
- Effectively embraces changing business needs and guides employees through shifting priorities
What you have
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the Schwab strategy.
- Active FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses
- Active FINRA Series 8, or 9 &10 licenses
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Thorough knowledge of brokerage/financial services industry with a minimum of three years prior experience (required), including business development and trading operations (preferred)
- At least one year experience required with two years preferred
- Demonstrated passion for providing client-centric solutions
- Positive attitude, and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to influence and build consensus as well as proven presentation skills
- Demonstrated skill in leadership, team/employee motivation, and employee coaching
- Proven experience improving productivity, and implementing ideas
- Ability to work a flexible shift, which may include early morning hours, late night hours, or weekend hours
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.