Digital Adoption Product Manager
Schwab Advisor Services, a division of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is the leading provider of custody, trading, technology, and operational support to registered independent advisory firms (RIAs). In addition to custody services, Schwab Advisor Services provides practice management and consultative support to help independent advisors start, build and grow their businesses. Advisor Services works with more than 7,000 independent investment advisory firms with $1.26 trillion under management.
Digital Advisor Solutions (DAS) develops and manages a portfolio of value-add technology solutions for Schwab advisors. The charter of the team is to deliver capabilities and experiences that address key client needs in line with business goals.
Adoption is a strategic priority for Advisor Services to support the growth and client experience of our Advisors. The team responsible for Adoption will work with leaders across DAS and Advisor Services to:
- Envision a strategic approach that brings together cross-functional teams and competing priorities
- Leverage analytics and models to influence partners and leaders
- Drive innovation to solve challenges
What you are good at
The Digital Adoption Product Manager will play an integral role in driving adoption of technology platform capabilities. This individual will help to design and implement Walkme content on Schwab Advisor Center to increase usage of top features and improve the user experience to reduce not in good order work and calls to our support teams. Success in this role will require tight collaboration with stakeholders throughout DAS and AS to determine the most impactful use of Walkme capabilities, client advocacy, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a strong understanding of adoption barriers.
- Develop deep expertise in Schwab Advisor Center technology platforms
- Code and QA Walkme content
- Manage the implementation of WalkMe’s digital adoption platform across the Schwab Advisor Center digital assets
- Assess needs and use cases, quickly design impactful and creative solutions, measure results, and iterate and improve to drive optimal results
- Collaborate with business, technical and creative partners to ensure timely delivery solutions
- Seek feedback and obtain agreement with stakeholders from project start through final approval
- Measure and evaluate the impact of solutions against KPIs to drive ROI to the business
- Influence and deliver in a setting with multiple stakeholders, competing priorities and timeline
- Ability to understand technical possibilities and limitations of the tools at your disposal in order to troubleshoot and maintain implementations over time
What you have
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Experience working with Schwab Advisor Center digital workflows
- Ability to oversee the management of several projects effectively and on time
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, where attention to detail, and the ability to multitask/prioritize a workload of competing priorities
- Experience creating successful programs geared towards change management that require collaboration across multiple business organizations
- Strong analytic skills; ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative information to identify key themes and insights
- Proven track record of building effective working relationships
- Ability to understand and articulate the needs and concerns of our Advisors and understand the impact of technology changes to their firm.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems leveraging data and analytics, with sound judgement to effectively balance precision with simplicity
- A bias for action and the ability to overcome obstacles and successfully serve multiple constituents
- A ‘can do’, results-oriented approach to business
- A natural excitement and ability to learn technologies and explain technical issues to a variety of audiences
- WalkMe experience is preferred, although not required
- UX background is a plus
Target Total Compensation - $76,200 - $120,600.
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience -- talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.