Sr. Product Manager
The Digital Sales Experience Change Manager will be a part of a team that drives digital disruption by delivering digital experiences to our client facing representatives. You will play a critical role in supporting strategy for Salesforce design, reporting, and integrations and will work collaboratively with not only the immediate team, but also across the broader Schwab organization. The ideal candidate will have superior relationship building skills, a strong blend of Salesforce and change management experience and end user support, as well as an understanding of and/or prior experience in supporting financial services.
What you are good at
- Lead change management efforts focused on enabling client facing representatives to leverage technology solutions
- Partner with product management teams throughout product lifecycle to deliver efficient and effective Salesforce solutions
- Leverage knowledge of end users and stakeholder partnerships to help drive prioritization of initiatives
- Partner with UX/UI to drive feedback sessions, determine OKR estimates and success criteria
- Create and distribute all functionality training and communications collateral
- Attend and present at leadership meetings to solicit buy in and support to drive adoption of functionality changes
- Partner with product manager to develop a strategy and roadmap to evolve Salesforce capabilities that support business objectives
- Work cross-functionally with technical, design, business counterparts to define product refinements and updates based on ongoing client-driven needs analysis.
What you have
- Minimum of 5 years of Salesforce and/or change management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strategic problem solver with the ability to formulate compelling vision and strategy and translate that to relevant roadmaps and results
- Ability to influence and collaborate across multiple levels of the organization
- Highly developed communication and presentations skills with an outstanding ability to effectively communicate and present sophisticated concepts and issues to leadership teams
- Confidence presenting and tailoring messaging to a variety of audiences, including senior leadership
- Curiosity, a can-do demeanor, and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and ability to track multiple project results with minimal direction
- Skilled at working cross-functionally with technology, service, marketing, and many other teams to complete the lifecycle of a digital platform
Target Total Compensation – 121,000 – 201,600
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience -- talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.