Sr. Specialist – Business Analysis, Managed/Advised Account Ops
The Managed & Advised Account Operations (MAAO) organization within Operational Services – Brokerage Product Services (BPS), provides Account Opening and Maintenance support for all Advised and Managed Account clients in both Investor and Advisor Services. As our business continues to grow, we are focused on creating an experience that allow our teams and business partners to serve our clients easily and efficiently.
The MAAO Optimization Teamsupports the Managed & Advised Account Operations organization through; initiative management, acceleration of scalability and orchestrating liaison support in mapping out cutting edge digital solutions to enable an efficient experience for our clients. This team provides members with an unparalleled opportunity to define and work on critical initiatives, expand skillsets by developing knowledge of a unique platform, and gain visibility across other Business Analysis teams, including Business Process Transformation support teams.
What you are good at
In this role, you’ll work closely with MAAO leadership, their teams, and partners from across the business to drive transformational change. You and the team will partner with several groups within Operations and across the firm to ensure MAAO is prioritized in modernization opportunities and identified on partner Roadmaps.
The role requires:
- Prioritizing work based on evolving project needs, and business deadlines
- Defining and documenting project goals within Jira, for socialization and acceptance review with team and stakeholders
- Serving as an advocate and liaison between internal, and business stakeholders
- Participating in sprint review sessions with the team and business stakeholders to showcase development efforts
- Reporting regularly on development progress versus the aggregate work effort
- Assisting with redesigning internal and external resource tools
What you have
- 3+ years relevant experience in financial services
- Experience using project tracking tools; documenting acceptance criteria for peer review, noting progress during sprint cycles, and reporting out on milestones to team and stakeholders
- Exposure and applied knowledge in developing, and managing a project plan
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, including the ability to develop recommendations, influence partners and present updates
- Skilled in managing subject matter expert and stakeholder relationships to clearly identify, extract, and synthesize complex technical material into high quality, digital content
- Passion to effectively collaborate and partner with cross-functional subject matter experts
- Partner with all segments in the business to identify, consult and design user tools that enhance efficiency and drive business outcomes
- Leverage a wide toolkit of technology resources to create digital resources that are cost effective, timely, high quality and appropriate for the objective
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.