Software Developer IV – HR Technology – Learning, Talent and Automation
The HR Technology group is responsible for delivering technology products and capabilities solutions that support Human Resources strategy and supporting/maintaining Human Resources platforms. The group partners closely with product owners and with stakeholders with the HR organization.
This unique role, reporting to a Senior Manager of the HR Technology group will be responsible for day to day production support and development of Schwab’s Learning platforms, with primary focus on:
- (Learning Management Systems, LMS)
- (Learning Experience Platforms, LXP)
- (Content Management Systems, CMS)
What you are good at
- Act as a Technical Lead for Learning platforms
- Responsible for the quality of the product from design through end user experience
- Good business communication with Product owners and good grasp of learning strategy working in an Agile environment
- Working with SaaS products API’s to integrate and report on data from multiple learning systems
- SQL database querying and reporting, ability to extract needed data and deliver to the product owners and business for analysis
What you have
- 3-5 years work experience in the HR domain area, including strong working and technical knowledge of Learning Management Systems, Talent Management systems, HRIS operations and system design and implementation in an Agile environment
- 1-3 years work experience on Learning Experience Portals (LEP, LXP), Learning Content Management Systems (LCMS) and intranet technologies.
- 3-5 years managing and working with SaaS-based HR products (i.e Sumtotal Systems, Cornerstone-on-demand, Oracle HCM Cloud, Etc)
- Solid understanding of Human Resources business processes, including Learning, Talent Acquisition, Recruiting and business process automation. Working knowledge of other HR capabilities like Core HR, Benefits, Performance Management, ER, preferred.
- Financial Services Industry experience preferred
- Strong analytical, trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Agile/Scrum environment
- Good Communication and organizational skills
- Solid understanding of cloud integration methodologies
- Strong working knowledge of API’s (i.e. REST, SOAP) and API Management, including data governance and release (life-cycle) management practices
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.