Sr. Program Manager - Digital
The Digital Investing and Reporting team is responsible for business strategy, offer design, product management and process improvement for Schwab’s digital investment experiences. Our mandate is to design and optimize the combination of services, products, and tools to deliver an experience that exceeds clients’ expectations. To do this, we work with partners and delivery organizations to ensure key processes / interactions are designed and executed smoothly. We also manage tradeoff decisions and priorities to enhance the overall client experience and drive revenue growth.
Brief Description of the Role:
The Performance Reporting program manager will be responsible for organizing and managing the intake and integration processes associated with building and delivering investment performance reporting solutions to Schwab’s retail customers. The person in this role will have the opportunity to support a cross-enterprise project focused on modernizing our client reporting offers across Schwab’s digital channels, guiding execution of enterprise capabilities that empower both our clients and Schwab representatives that support them. The ideal candidate will have a strong blend of Agile product experience, and project management experience, as well as prior experience with personal finance and investment portfolio management solutions.
Workplace Flexibility Program: We're proud to support our employees in a working approach that allows you to bring your best self to work – whether that’s in the office or remote.
- Most Schwabbies have the opportunity to voluntarily work in the office or at home based on their preference, through the remainder of 2021.*
- When the firm is ready to fully return to the office, employees will have the flexibility of a hybrid work environment, spending some time working remote and some time in the office.
- Employees and managers can discuss and decide what works best for them, with additional flexibility available based on their role, business needs, and individual circumstances.
*Subject to change as Schwab is continually evaluating the current environment in order to best care for the safety and well-being of our employees.
What you are good at
- Organize and support the transformation of our enterprise level investment performance reporting capabilities as we modernize how and where we provide insight into client’s investment portfolios
- Define, manage, and maintain an intake process for a large scale integrated digital platform
- Develop and guide the implementation of governance processes and channel standards as infrastructure in support of platform quality and reliability
- Regularly engage with product, business, and technology leadership to communicate the overall health and quality of the reporting platform. This role requires significant cross-organization leadership to understand platform dependencies and interactions necessary to ensure product success across multiple user experience platforms.
- Help ensure stakeholder and organizational alignment and agreement on product priorities, business strategy, trade-off decisions and investment.
- Develop the on-going processes and artifacts that will allow us to monitor the overall status of our platform roadmap and velocity in moving forward on it
What you have
- Experience in designing, implementing, and tracking process improvements in a scaled agile environment
- High adaptability in managing an emerging platform through new and evolving consumer trends in financial data management
- Curiosity, a can-do attitude, and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and ability to track multiple project deliverables with minimal direction
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to make decisions and progress in the face of ambiguous and at times overlapping priorities, i.e., Managing to fixed scope and date scenarios
- Highly developed communication and presentations skills with an ability to effectively communicate and present complex concepts and issues to leadership teams in a highly compelling, persuasive, fact-based manner.
- Highly skilled at working cross functionally with technology, service, marketing and product teams to create, implement and evolve our reporting solutions offering tangible, measureable client results.
- Prior experience as an Agile Product Owner (Scrum/XP), with a deep understanding of the critical skillsets leveraged, including:
- Product roadmap development and communication
- Backlog grooming and prioritization
- Partnership with architecture and engineering teams to ensure complete product definition, including both functional and non-functional requirements
- Acceptance criteria and KPI implementation to drive product level Definition of Done
- Cross-team prioritization and dependency management in a scaled Agile environment
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.