High Net Worth Sr. Team Manager
The Pinnacle/SAS Team Manager provides leadership within a dedicated business model. This Team Manager inspires and models behaviors that enhance each client relationship. This role drives personalized service, which enables team members to build loyal clients by making bold decisions and increases organic growth among the Active Trader client base. The Pinnacle/SAS Team Manager inspires a shared vision so all team members provide outstanding service to active trader clients over the telephone and via email.
Workplace Flexibility Program: We're proud to support our employees in a working approach that allows you to bring your best self to work – whether that’s in the office or remote.
- Most Schwabbies have the opportunity to voluntarily work in the office or at home based on their preference, through the remainder of 2021.*
- When the firm is ready to fully return to the office, employees will have the flexibility of a hybrid work environment, spending some time working remote and some time in the office.
- Employees and managers can discuss and decide what works best for them, with additional flexibility available based on their role, business needs, and individual circumstances.
*Subject to change as Schwab is continually evaluating the current environment in order to best care for the safety and well-being of our employees.
What you are good at
As a Pinnacle/SAS Team Manager, your responsibilities include coaching to proactive behaviors that enrich the client experience through market knowledge and education. In addition, the Team Manager facilitates team trading and service activities, which include technical analysis/guidance and trading platform support. Additionally, the team provides service and guidance to non-practice clients that own Schwab Managed Portfolios, Windhaven Investment Management, or ThomasPartners Investment Management products. Accountabilities include strong satisfaction and loyalty scores, quality assurance metrics and appropriate client solutions. Additional responsibilities include timely supervision, training, audit/compliance activities and total performance management. A strong coaching background with an emphasis on tenured and experienced employees is highly desired.
What you have
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute the Schwab strategy.
- Active FINRA Series 7, 63, 9, 10 licenses (66 within 6 months of hire)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrates critical thinking, analytical skills, problem solving, attention to detail, and business acumen
- Passion for service, positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism, strong client focus and desire to assist individuals in developing their career
- Strong market acumen, including trading, margins, and sales skills, along with an understanding of Schwab’s Wealth management and Digital capabilities
- An awareness of Risk and an understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including confirmed listening skills and the ability to communicate in a clear, well organized manner
- Effectively leverage resources to balance efficiency with positive client outcomes using tools and models available (WFM, EDGE, etc.)
- High degree of decision making and demonstrate the ability to work effectively on a fast paced and dynamic team with ability to quickly organize and handle multiple priorities
- Passion for and proven ability to coach and develop financial service professional behaviors to pre-determined business outcomes
- The ability to lead complex negotiations with affluent clients while maintaining a superior level of customer service
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively and build strong partnerships with varying levels across the firm
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics
- Strong leadership with a proven ability to build and develop high performing and highly engaged team
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.