Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
The Digital Messaging technology team is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer. This person will be an influential individual contributor with responsibility for critical outcomes analyzing complex business and systems requirements and providing technical solutions to meet system and user requirements.
What you are good at
- You’ll be integrating with backend systems, publishers, and partner teams to ensure the platform provides needed functionality and service, while all focusing on the prime goal of modernizing the platform and achieving immensely higher scalability and availability.
- You’ll be a core member of a scrum team that will include developers, QA/SDET engineers, product owners, architects, and other essential partner roles.
What you have
- 3 + years of hands-on development experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including Email, SMS, and Push channels.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certifications preferred.
- Prior experience implementing full cycle projects SFMC is a plus.
- Experience working in a scrum team and delivering outcomes in an agile environment.
- Experience with Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Journey Builder, Content Builder, Audience Builder, Analytics Builder, and Automation studio.
- Skills with Amp scripting and Content Builder.
- Skills with HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of SFMC solutions to build availability, redundancy, throughput, speed, and security.
- Knowledge of Marketing Cloud Connector and integrating with other Salesforce Cloud types (e.g.: Sales and Service Cloud and with external systems. Knowledge of DMP and data integration is key.
- Will assist with creation of new campaigns, including data configuration, audience creation, and utilization of capabilities in the platform.
- Salesforce Development/Customizations (APEX, Visual Force) is a plus.
- Must be a team player, able to give and receive feedback, solve challenging problems, and assist others in their deliverables. We are team focused and outcome oriented – divas need not apply.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.